Terms of sales
By making a reservation on our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Duration of stay
The customer signing this contract concluded for a fixed period, may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the rental at the end of the stay.
2) Conclusion of contract
The rental concluded between the two parties to this deed can in no way benefit, even partially, to third parties, natural or legal persons, except with the written agreement of the owner.
Any violation of this clause would be likely to result in the immediate termination of the rental, the amount of which remains definitively acquired by the owner.
3) Rental rules
The customer must pay the owner the full balance of the rental agreed upon booking. No date can be blocked without full payment of the rental due. The customer who has not paid the balance on the agreed date is considered to have canceled his stay. From then, the rental is once again offered for sale.
4) Customer Cancellation
Any cancellation must be notified by registered letter AR and email to the owner.
Cancellation before arrival at the premises:
- If the cancellation occurs less than 90 days before the scheduled date of entry into the rental: 100% of the rental payment will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 60 days before the scheduled date of entry into the location: 75% of the rental payment will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry into the location: 50% of the rental payment will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 15 days before the date of stay, then the owner reserves the right to retain all sums paid.
Case of no show (customer did not show up): no refund will be offered. This contract becomes void and the owner can dispose of his rental.
If the stay is shortened, the rental price remains with the owner. No refund will be made.
5) Cancellation Force majeure (Covid-19 and other declared pandemic)
Except by decree or order prevailing over the conditions set out below, any stay that cannot be honored will be subject to the following provisions*:
- 1/ In the event of new government measures (mileage restrictions, national or local confinement, closure of establishments or borders, etc.) preventing your arrival, you will be offered a postponement of your stay for a period of 18 months *
- 2/ If one of the occupants tests positive for Covid-19 (or another virus declared as a pandemic)*: On presentation of proof, you will be offered a postponement of your stay for a period of 18 months from the initial date of stay or a full refund of the stay will be offered
- 3/ If one of the occupants is in contact with Covid-19 (or another virus declared as a pandemic)*: On presentation of proof of health insurance, a postponement of your stay will be offered to you for a period of 18 months from from the initial date of stay
- 4/ If your minor child is tested positive for Covid-19 (or another virus declared as a pandemic)*: On presentation of proof, a postponement of stay for a period of 18 months from the initial date of stay or a full refund of the stay will be offered
*For any request to postpone your stay due to force majeure, please send us your request by email to the contact details indicated on your stay confirmation or on our “contact” page.
6) Cancellation by owner
The owner proposes a change of date or a full refund of the stay will be offered
The customer is responsible for all damages caused by him. It is required to be insured by a resort-type insurance contract for these various risks.
The client must arrive on the day specified and at the time mentioned on the booking confirmation. In case of late or delayed arrival, the customer must notify the owner.
9) State of Play
An inventory is drawn up by mutual agreement and signed by the customer and the owner or his representative on arrival. This inventory is the only reference in the event of a dispute concerning the inventory.
A deposit of 400€ is requested by the owner upon arrival of thecustomer. This deposit is returned, less the cost of repairing the premises if any damage is observed, within a maximum of one month after the departure of the customer.
11) Use of premises, security, swimming pools, exteriors
The customer must ensure the peaceful character of the rental and make use of it in accordance with the destination of the premises His attention is drawn to the supervision of young children, both in the above-ground swimming pools, secured by a removable ladder which does not exempt from adult supervision, and in the garden and outdoors. The owner cannot be held responsible for any risks posed by the swimming pools and water points located on this property.
It will be necessary to respect the private spaces in which no customers can be admitted. Otherwise, the owner reserves the right to terminate this contract without any refund or notice.
This contract is established for a maximum capacity indicated in your booking confirmation. If the number of customers exceeds the accommodation capacity, the owner may refuse the additional people or request financial compensation or cancel this contract without any refund. Any modification or breach of contract will be considered at the initiative of the customer.
They are not authorized on the Domain.